Attract China to Attend 2014 Hawaii Tourism Conference
Attract China will take a booth in the 2014 Hawaii Tourism Conference “Marketplace” on Thursday, August 28 during Registration, Morning Break and Aloha Reception (from 7:30am to 6:30pm). The “Marketplace” is open to business and organizations that are currently doing business with Hawaii visitor industry. Wanda, our Regional Sales Director, and Elizabeth Carey, our VP of Sales and Marketing, will be attending this 2-day conference with the sole purpose of networking, scheduling meetings and sharing AC opportunities with Hawaii businesses.
2014 Hawaii Tourism Conference – Aha Oihana Hoomakaikai
The Hawaii Tourism Authority’s (HTA) Hawaii Tourism Conference – Aha Oihana Hoomakaikai is the premier educational and networking event for Hawaii’s visitor industry and stakeholders. The Conference provides insightful market intelligence and tourism trends for the visitor industry, and reveals Hawaii’s global marketing activities for 2015. The Conference is attended by all stakeholders of the Hawaii travel and tourism industry including hotels and resorts, bed & breakfasts, timeshares, restaurants, festivals & events, retail stores, attractions, cultural organizations, restaurants, community leaders, and other related organizations and businesses working together to attain the State’s vision for a Hawaii that is the best place to live, work and visit.
We’re gathering experts in their fields to share the latest trends and forecasts, as well as best practices on an array of topics, and factors to consider moving forward. There will be opportunities to network and develop your business. Here’s what this year’s Hawaii Tourism Conference – Aha Oihana Hoomakaikai brings:
· KEYNOTE PRESENTERS: Aaron Sala, Mayor Billy Kenoi
· SHIRT-SLEEVE SESSIONS providing an opportunity to get in front of Hawaii’s top tour operators/wholesalers/meeting planners and share your product
· CONCURRENT SESSIONS encompassing a variety of topics, from content marketing, revenue management, servicing Chinese and Japanese visitors to accommodations’ trends & forecasts, developing experiences, heritage tourism and consumer review sites
· NETWORKING opportunities to ‘talk story’ with old industry friends and make new contacts from amongst the 800+ industry professionals and stakeholders attendees
· TOURISM LEGACY AWARD LUNCHEON which recognizes companies and individuals that perpetuate the Hawaiian culture
· BREAKFAST MEETING WITH HTA’S GLOBAL MARKETING PARTNERS sharing a high-level overview of HTA’s 2015 marketing and promotional activities
August 28-29, 2014
Hawaii Convention Center, Honolulu. Click here for directions and map
1801 Kalakaua Avenue