Attract China: Year of the Dragon News
Throughout the Year of the Dragon, Attract China grew its international client base and as a result of these efforts, was featured in various publications towards the end of the year. Below is a brief summary of these.
In 2012, Chinese tourists spent $85 billion on 82 million trips abroad;
In 2013, let’s work together to make sure they know about your destination.
Here’s to an even more exciting Year of the Snake!
- Attract China CEO Interviewed on NPR WGBH Radio – Attract China’s CEO, Evan Saunders, was interviewed by Lisa Mullins on NPR WGBH Radio about China’s recent increase in internet restrictions.
- Attract China CEO Interviewed On-Stage at ALIS – Attract China’s CEO, Evan Saunders, was interviewed on stage at the Americas Lodging Investment Summit regarding Chinese tourism.
- Mass. Puts Out Welcome Mat for Chinese Tourists – Katie Johnston of the Boston Globe writes about the growing number of visitors from most populous nation, covering Attract China and our clients.
- BBC: US firms in cultural pitch for Chinese tourist dollars – Our CEO, Evan Saunders, was quoted in BBC International regarding our clients’ initiatives.
- Hoteliers cater to global inbound demand – Attract China’s client, The Charles Hotel, speaks about results and the increase in Chinese traffic.
- Chinese Tourists in Massachusetts and New England – Attract China’s CEO, Evan Saunders, co-authored an article in the New England Real Estate Journal regarding Chinese Tourists and Massachusetts.
- Attract China featured on PRI’s The World – Attract China was quoted in PRI’s The World regarding Chinese initiatives by Western destinations.
- Chinese Tourists Abroad and Buying Souvenirs “Made in China” – Our post on the topic was picked up by numerous of bloggers and online influencers.